martedì 19 luglio 2011

NEWS!! A Maine Coon cat will be part of our family :)

Hi there!
We've got some good news :) Some time ago i fell in love with Maine Coon cats and I've decided I just wanted one. I love their huge body and their character! They're so beautiful <3
And I've finally realized my dream! I bought a Maine Coon kitty! =^w^= I've seen him and his kitty brothers at their home. They were all so nice, but the one I choose was him ^^
His name is Cuordileone, which in English is actually Lionheart! *O* Now he's in the mountain, he will stay there all the summer with his family and he will be back in September. I can't wait, I really want to hold my new kitten :3

Some pics:

Thanks to http://www.maineland.it.gg/Home.htm for the pics (and also for my awesome puppy^^)!

3 commenti:

  1. Awwww, Lionheart is a beautiful name for a beautiful kitty. I have a big brother who looked just like that when he was a kitten. His name is Simba, but, don't tell him I told you,he is a big scaredy cat hee he :)

    RispondiElimina
  2. Yes, it is *.*
    Uuh, Simba is a beautiful name too! As the little lion king in the Disney movie :)

    RispondiElimina