mercoledì 13 luglio 2011

Hi there! =^w^=


I'm Francesca. I'm 17 years old and I live in Modena (Italy). But this is not important... 'cause this is Chicca's blog :) She's my plumpy ginger cat, and I'm her mum :3

Chicca is 9 years old. She was born in the countryside from a tabby Mrs.cat and a very very very very huge red Mr.cat. She has some brothers and sisters but we don't know where are them now :( One of her sister is a grey cat and her name is Luna. Chicca was the reddest of them all. Unluckily her parents died some year ago and the family who grown them doesn't have any cats anymore. But I'll always remember the first time I saw Chicca, 9 years ago; she was soooo tiny and cute, she was as tiny as my hand when I was 8. And then I saw her for the second time; she loved playing with my dad's hankie :3 And then came the third time, when we carried her home. Our life together begun. 

And now our life together is the best thing ever. I really love my cat. I can't imagine life without her. I would do anything for her. I created this blog to show you how beautiful is my cat and to keep some memories about her ^_^ I hope you will like it and you will follow us :)


P.S: English is not my mother tongue, I'm sorry for eventual mistakes >w<

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento